Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
On Monday, October 22, Chef Victor Albisu is testing his Taco Bamba menu at Jeff Black's Black Jack. The $40 admission includes unlimited passed and stationed food, specialty cocktails, tax and gratuity.
- Taco Bamba – Skirt Steak, Chorizo, Chicharones
- Chipotle Portabella Taco – Grilled Corn, Cotija
- Pork Panza Taco – Grilled Bacon, Pork Belly, Pineapple, Pickled Jalapeño
- Duck Tinga Taco – Duck Leg, Crispy Skin, Charred Endive, Chipotle Crema
- Surf and Turf Taco – Grilled Octopus, Sweetbreads, Charred Tomatillo Salsa
- Crispy Kiss Taco – Pork Tongue, Beef Tongue, Scallions, Red Chili Aioli
- Grilled Scallop and Grilled Guacamole Nachos
- Black Oyster and Shrimp Campache
- Spicy Grilled Bamba Wings
- Wood Grilled Corn al Chili Limon
Pineapple Agua Fresca
Fresh Pineapple, Lime Juice, Simple Syrup, Milagro Silver Tequila
Fresh Jalapeño, Lime Juice, Orange Juice, Tomato Juice, served alongside a shot of Milagro Tequila
Grapefruit Jarrito Sunrise
Milagro Tequila, Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, Rothman Creme de Violette, Jarritos Grapefruit Soda